Bad Husband Behavior: Jerry Connell Kisses 'Huge' Ass

Jerry O'Connoll, an obvious amatuer at matrimony, made the collosal mistake of calling his pregnant wife, Rebecca Romijn "huge". Not even in the privacy of their own home, but on national telelvision while promoting his new sitcom, Do Not Disturb. Romijn, who apparently has to step up her husband training skills, is carryng the couple's twin girls.

Jerry was back in the media apologizing for his foolishness.
"I regret calling my wife 'huge' on Conan OBrien,"
O'Connell tells PEOPLE. "I meant to say that there are specific areas of my wife
that are larger than normal and growing every day. All other portions of my wife
are quite petite. I apologize to her and will be coming home with flowers."
(
source)

I haven't done any research but I'm sure husbands have been burned in bed for less. I think a "huge" diamond is in order. Ask Kobe Bryant for the number to his jeweler, Jerry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is an idot, every man knows not to say anything about a womens weight, especially the one your sleeping with on a regular.

Hey Jerry, Lay off of the booze.!!!!

ctdweller said...

Most men speak without thinking first especially if the subject is women or women in their lives. I know whereof I speak. But how often do you find men talking bad about their Mothers? Just curious. Because I too am a mother of three adult men. I really wonder.

Is chivalry really dead?

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope not! Thanks for stopping by!