RUDE NEWS: Rude Behavior Backfires on Bitchy Bank Manager



Today's RUDE NEWS made me laugh out loud. One woman's rudeness may land her in a nice, cozy jail cell. According to a report from The Daily News Transcript, excessive customer complaints led bank officials to review office manager Elizabeth Starkey's performance. They found more than a case of permanent PMS. Turns out when she wasn't being horribly rude to the credit union members, Looting Liz (as I like to call her) allegedly helped herself to more than $40,000 in bank funds. That's substantial considering she only held the job for six months. Now she's facing up to 30 years in prison followed by 5 years supervised release and a $1 million fine.

Does this show a direct link between overtly rude behavior and criminal tendencies? Or are rude people just stupid? I'm no criminal but I'd like to think that if I was going to embezzle money from my job, I would be smart enough not draw attention to myself by being a raging Bitch to customers! I wonder if Looting Liz will have trouble bonding with her new roommates in Cell Block D. Check out the full story here!

No comments: