RUDE CELEBS: Baywatch Babe Lashes Out At Daisy Duke



“I think she is a bitch and whore. Actually, I don’t know if she was talking about food or men.” Pamela Anderson speaking to an Australian radio station about Jessica Simpson. Posted from lovebscott.sharenow.com

Celebrity blogs are abuzz with news that Pamela Anderson called Jessica Simpson a "bitch and whore" because she wore a t-shirt broadcasting her love of meat. (Yes, the same Pam Anderson that had the sex tape.)

Pam, you are passionate about PETA and hate meat. We get it! But a rude, public attack on Jessica over her choice to indulge in little bovine and swine? Are you kidding me?!

Don’t get me wrong; I respect anyone who stands up for what they believe. What I can't respect are people who use their views like a baseball bat to beat everyone else over the head. Attacking others who don’t agree with you or forcing your views down their throats is ridiculously rude and not the most effective way to change minds.


Does Pam actually think that her vicious verbal assault is going to make Jessica or anyone else change their meat-loving ways? Didn't she learn anything from the Tom Cruise-Brooke Shields anti-depressant fiasco? Pam, seriously, mind your business!


I'm sure this whole beef (pun intended) is just a publicity stunt in advance of Pamela's upcoming television show. She even dug up Tommy Lee again for a little extra ink.


Attacking Jessica Simpson though? Really? Everybody knows Jessica doesn’t really know what she is eating half of the time. I mean this is the same girl who thought buffalo wings came from buffalos. Jessica’s response will be fascinating, I’m sure.

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that pic of Pam A. IS killin' me! lol good one!